[TriLUG] Linux Careers in the Triangle

John Vaughters via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Jul 23 11:59:37 EDT 2015

>You don't need to spend money on courses.  just practice with what you
have.
+1
Open Source gives us access to some of the most powerful applications on this planet and the only thing preventing us is the will and desire to work with them. This was not always the case, I remember as a young professional in the early 90's not having access to software becasue of cost and hardware and being frustrated that I was not able to solve problems that I knew were just lack of access.
This barrier has been obliterated, and now the only limitation is desire and effort needed to learn.
John Vaughters