[TriLUG] GNU Mailman config question vis a vis "Triangle whatever list" vs "Joe Blow via Triangle whatever list"

Pete Soper via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Jul 30 22:38:37 EDT 2015

I'd love to know how to get the TriEmbed email list configured to show
posting authors in email browsers. What's the trick with this? I bashed
on this hard after the Yahoo-inflicted changes but missed the
enhancements that TriLUG implemented. I had the impression you hacked
your GNU Mailman, but an amateur radio list I subscribe to has the same
"Joe Blow via list name" feature and I doubt the ISP involved was in the
position to do any real mods to the Mailman code.

Thanks,
Pete