[TriLUG] A sad comment on our culture

Matt Whitlow via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Oct 12 12:00:20 EDT 2015

I do agree that you shouldn't attack someone, however I probably see
attacking a person differently. Personally I have no problem calling
someone a F?cking idiot if they act like one, and have no problem being
called one if I mess up. To me that's not a personal attack it's a generic
response to someone mucking things up. However as I stated I am a blunt
person and enjoy that type of working environment.