[TriLUG] A sad comment on our culture

Joseph Mack NA3T via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Oct 12 15:01:37 EDT 2015

On Mon, 12 Oct 2015, Brian McCullough via TriLUG wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I was just introduced to a couple of blog posts, the first commenting on
> the unfortunate culture that seems to have formed within various
> developer groups in the Open Source world, and specifically, Linux.

I've worked in academia all my life, with every academic a genius in their own
right. Most of them you can't work with. In my world geniuses are cheap and
people you can work with are worth their weight in gold.

Joe

jmack (at) austintek (dot) com - azimuthal equidistant
map generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml