[TriLUG] A sad comment on our culture

Ken MacKenzie via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Oct 12 15:40:08 EDT 2015

I hate to say this but sometimes I wonder if the problem with Linux today
isn't Linus himself.  I think he goes out of his way to be polarizing on
issues where it is not necessary.  Thankfully it seems less and less people
are taking the things he says as pure gospel.

Look I can understand passionate.  But passionate is not an excuse for
crass and rude.  There are ways to express your dislike for someone or
something and still keep it classy.  Leave the name calling drama for the
reality TV stars.