[TriLUG] Books that inspired us

Neil Little via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Oct 21 17:04:13 EDT 2015

  The City and the Stars - A.C. Clark
The very first sci-fi book I ever read suggested to me by a neighbor
friend and the tender age of 10 years old.
This started me on the path to geekdom, science and technology.
Also known under the title of "Against the Fall of Night", it was
finally given a sequel and ending in 1990
in collaboration with Gregory Benford with "Beyond the Fall of Night".

73,
Neil, WA4AZL