[TriLUG] Hello all....

tj via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Feb 17 14:57:11 EST 2016

well....
I usually buy used one from ebay, mostly for off-lease items...

the last laptop bought early last year was t430i with i3 , 320G and single
4g ram for $200  freeshipping..

a lot of off-lease on ebay, the only question is to find a good bargain.
mostly I do make-offer or buy it now when the price is very good. I did buy
it now on T430i with i3 early last year.

I also bought /off-lease intel SSD and Supermicro server case on ebay.

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 10:49 PM, Wes Garrison via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org