[TriLUG] Deleted Folder

Grawburg via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Feb 17 15:59:02 EST 2016

I think an employee has deleted an entire folder on our NAS - not sure if it was intentional or accidental (they claim no knowledge).
Except for my Linux machine all others are Windows XP Pro, SP3.
The NAS is a MyBook Live that has been working fine.  All other folders are intact.
Without taking the HDD out of the MyBook and putting it temporarily in my machine as another drive is there any way I
can find out if this employee did delete it?  I'm not worried about the data since we have hard copies of everything.

Thanks,
Brian Grawburg
Wilson

--
[This was sent from a PC running Debian 7, 64-bit Linux. No Microsoft products were used.]