[TriLUG] Anyone pay their Raleigh utility bill on line?

MvER - TrLUG via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Feb 19 09:08:18 EST 2016

I read much understandable frustration out there.
Hope some of the message content gets into hands of Raleigh Utilities.

But, as a practical matter, I have signed up for automatic bank drafts
for Raleigh Utils, Duke Energy (elect. and gas), phone (AT&T and Repub.
Wireless), and insurance. This is a one-time event at each vendor. Once
past that, it  'just works', with email or USPS notice before draft occurs.

But, to each his own.

Mike R.