[TriLUG] CarolinaCon | 4-6 March 2016

Supple, Joe via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Feb 18 13:46:50 EST 2016

Scott Miller said:

Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 19:45:10 -0500

From: Scott Miller via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org>

To: Triangle Linux Users Group General Discussion <trilug at trilug.org>

Subject: [TriLUG] CarolinaCon | 4-6 March 2016

     <CAMaXPWTEKyC2WetQ8mcckYQhyMZAdkYbscSWUdKZVh2f3wQPaw at mail.gmail.com>

Hi, CarolinaCon is coming up soon, at Hilton in North Raleigh.

http://carolinacon.org/

http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2016/Jan/82

$40 at the door

But you know, it does not really say what CarolinaCon is!

Except at the END of the web page, you say:

CarolinaCon is mainly about the educational talks, presentations, and demos. Alongside those we will have several other technology-related contests and challenges. Details on other events will be announced on our website as they are planned out.

Which still does not say very much.

Sorry for sending to the whole list, I don’t see his address in the digest.

Any questions, please reply

Joseph Supple

Email, Collaboration and Mobile Devices Support (ECMDS)

CSRA ITS-EPA II Team

Supporting the Environmental Protection Agency

79 TW Alexander Drive, Bldg 4401

Research Triangle Park, NC, 27709

Telephone: 919-767-7278

Fax:           919-558-6663