[TriLUG] OT: Job and request for help!

Paul G. Szabady via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Feb 26 12:01:43 EST 2016

Greetings, TriLUG!

I have posted a number of times about openings in our group, but have
yet to see any applicants mention trilug in their
application/interview.  So I can't help but wonder, is there something
wrong with the way we are advertising LINUX sysadmin positions that we
don't get any viable candidates?  Here's our most recent post, which is
in it's third or fourth repost.

https://unc.peopleadmin.com/postings/93013

  - If anyone has any recommendations on what may entice people with
linux experience to apply for this position, I would love to hear from you.
  - If you know of a better forum to post these positions, I'd like to
hear from you.
  - If you're interested, PLEASE go apply!

Thanks!

--
Paul
@ Thy Service