[TriLUG] Looking for presenters on 3D printing or Adruino/Pi

Ashby, Jason (IMS) via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Apr 26 20:14:14 EDT 2016

Hi all!

Our next meetup will be on hardware hacking, e.g. adruino/pi and 3D printing, and we are looking for presenters to come and do a demo/presentation in our Wilmington, NC incubator, tek Mountain<http://tekmountain.com/>.  We'll pay your travel and lodging.  This would be geared towards tech people who have an interest in these topics, but may or may not have experience with it.  Please email me if you are interested.

Our meetup group is called Advancing Technology in Wilmington: http://wilmington.technology

Wilmington is a growing tech community, but we are tiny in comparison to the talent pool of the Triangle, so we're always looking to bring your skills and influence to our town.

TriLUG is an awesome group; keep up the great banter!  Thanks for listening.

Jason Ashby
ashbyj at imsweb.com

Information in this e-mail may be confidential. It is intended only for the addressee(s) identified above. If you are not the addressee(s), or an employee or agent of the addressee(s), please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender of the error.