[TriLUG] that's so gooood

Aaron Schrab via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Jun 6 10:23:03 EDT 2016

At 09:09 -0400 06 Jun 2016, Paul Boyle via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org> wrote:
>The URL supplied in this email is not Linux related. It seems unlikely
>that you would have sent such a URL.  You may want to consider whether
>your email address was used by an unauthorized user.

The original message in this thread was spam with a forged sender
address.  This is a common tactic of spammers, and unfortunately there
isn't really anything that can be done to prevent that.

When messages like that are sent to the list, please don't reply back to
the list with the entire content. It's especially important to remove
any URLs to avoid helping the spammers.

I've removed the spammed URL from both the officially archived versions
of both the original message, and the first reply.