[TriLUG] Display Oddity with KDE

Matt Flyer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Jun 7 12:17:16 EDT 2016

Hey Brian,

I was able to move the taskbar to the desired window.  The other concern
is that the "desktop" i.e. equivalent to KDE's folder view where you
display files and folders on the desktop always reverts to the leftmost
display which is the laptop's screen that is much smaller.  Apparently the
fix for this this has been a "feature" that people have been requesting
for quite some time.