[TriLUG] have a job, need a job

Tim Jowers via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Jul 26 08:53:19 EDT 2016

Hey Alan,

 I'll throw my name in the hat too if you find a great opportunity to build
something awesome. Working from home in Wake Forest in a corporate gig
(banking IT - even worse according to the job sat. survey by SO!) They pay
me just enough to keep me from throwing in the towel. Originally hooked me
with the storyline they were going to expand nationally and dominate; but,
new mgt decided to do the lowest-hourly-cost approach with a totally
different team (and we all know how that will end. :-)

Newbie gig:
  TEK Systems contacted me yesterday about a neat startup (3 years old or
so) which makes an app generator or building blocks or something for making
native apps and is looking for jr programmers. PHP, java, mobile, etc. So
if anyone is looking for a Jr gig then here's her info.
"Cloninger, Cassandra" <ccloning at teksystems.com>

Cheers,
Tim