[TriLUG] SSL - wordpress - AT&T

Thomas Delrue via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Jul 26 10:38:51 EDT 2016

Or LetsEncrypt.org. I just set it up on one of my machines yesterday and
it couldn't have been easier...
Use the EFF's certbot, walk through the (ncurses-based) wizard and
you're pretty much good to go: https://certbot.eff.org/ and
https://certbot.eff.org/all-instructions/
But you do need to be able to sudo.