[TriLUG] Google Fiber Triangle Build out

Mark Turner via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Aug 30 14:49:29 EDT 2016

I know I'm jumping into this thread a few days late, but I suggest
everyone nervous that Google Fiber won't happen here can relax. There is
every sign that Google Fiber deployment is continuing here in the
Triangle. Brier Creek is being fibered up and I heard last week that
several downtown Raleigh apartment buildings just got installed.

If you and your neighbors want GF and you're in one of their areas, I
imagine you will get it eventually. I expect the pause only applies to
cities where the buildout has not yet begun.

Mark
Linux nerd and admin, Bring Google Fiber to Raleigh! Facebook group