[TriLUG] Network switches

Grawburg via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Sep 14 14:53:02 EDT 2016

We have Greenlight fiber and are only a few blocks from their facility.  I ran a test and my average download speed was 26.8 Mbps and upload was 22.7.
QoS is fine.

Since I use a Linux PC and need Web-based interface with the switch.

I'm trying to get a sense of what I might expect -- if anything -- by upgrading the 24 port 3Com 3300.