[TriLUG] Multimedia Keybinding

Ken MacKenzie via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Oct 14 15:11:44 EDT 2016

Your audio mixer should be what captures the key press.  My example, I use
openbox for my WM, with tint2 and docky.  My volume adjust is handled by
the volumeicon program (which I think comes with XFCE).  Anyway in its
preferences I can set what it sees as the volume up and down keypresses.
Other DE/WM/Mixer combos will differ.

Ken