[TriLUG] Shrinking docker images

J. S. Evans via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Oct 24 03:28:59 EDT 2016

It's actually really simple, but mono has a lot of dependencies, whether
they are actually needed or not, I don't know.

FROM ubuntu:latest
RUN apt-get update && apt-get install mono-runtime wget unzip mono-vbnc
RUN mkdir /yWriter6
RUN cd /yWriter6
RUN wget http://www.spacejock.com/files/yWriter6.zip
RUN unzip yWriter6.zip