[TriLUG] ssh question

ac via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Oct 24 12:30:43 EDT 2016

mostly tho "people" hijack to rent out... like this past dns ddos imho, was a rental...

an open ssh on a Pi that is not inspected often, sitting on good
bandwith, may even make a good bot controller...

always secure everything connected to the public network, specially if
it is easy to do / same effort, as in this case...

2c

Andre