[TriLUG] USB communication

Tim Jowers via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Oct 25 11:32:53 EDT 2016

And this may not help at all but some samsung devices such as note II have
a host mode which may be turned on by a config file in /etc somewhere. You
can root the device perhaps and maybe do something you want with the phone
as a host or not. What the "not" is I guess is the question. I guess its a
"device".

Cheers,
Tim