[TriLUG] USB communication

Brian McCullough via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Oct 25 12:43:03 EDT 2016

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 11:24:34AM -0400, Triangle Linux Users Group discussion list wrote:
> Seems like my reply from work is stuck in limbo...so:

Thank you both for the education.

I was wondering this morning whether I needed to dig into my pile of
Raspberry-like devices that I have collected and not done anything with,
yet.

Oh, well.  It appears that I need to learn how to use them.  ( Onions
and other IoT-type devices. )  I suspect, from what you are saying, that
I will need to try to make some specialized "test" box to talk to the
specialized Arduino ( I think ) box that I am trying to test.

Don't you like friends who ask favours?

Brian