[TriLUG] [TriEmbed] In Need of Job Advice

Michael Kimsal via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Oct 28 12:22:26 EDT 2016

I'll throw in another point - go check state court records to see if this
place has any cases against them currently or in the past.  They may have
stiffed others.  It may be uncommon but it does happen.  I worked for
someone without doing this sort of a check and found out later they had a
case against them for non-payment (after some digging) and they did the
same to me - I'm now - 8 years later - still waiting on the docket for a
court date after I had to bring a case against them for non-payment.  :/

Michael Kimsal
http://kims.al <http://michaelkimsal.com>
919.827.4724