[TriLUG] NO TriEmbed Monday Meeting

Matt Flyer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Jan 12 14:31:17 EST 2017

On Thu, 2017-01-12 at 11:49 -0500, William Sutton via TriLUG wrote:
> didn't say.  just left the bill under the door.  I didn't really
> feel
> inclined to argue because while I liked the warm shower (only one I
> got
> that week), it was a smoking room and I had trouble breathing.

I got stuck with one of those once.  It was awful. I argued with the
front desk and complained several times.  Finally they offered to
credit the room charge, which did me no good because the company was
picking up the tab.

Thankfully, I think such rooms are very few and far between these days
as most hotels have gone completely non pollution.