[TriLUG] NO TriEmbed Monday Meeting

Ric Moore via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Jan 15 03:59:57 EST 2017

On 01/12/2017 09:55 AM, Rogers, Matthew via TriLUG wrote:
> I grew up in Maine, living with snow is awful.  I love here in NC that it disappears within 72 hours.  #thegoodlife

I lived in Montana for 7 years. We had three seasons: Winter, July and
August. Take a front-wheel drive car, add snow tires with studs, and you
can drive through blizzards at 50 mph. People with 4 wheel drive get
cocky as they share the same problem with rear-wheel drives, if the
front tires loose traction, the rear wheels push you forward ...into a
ditch or tree. My job required that I traveled the entire state, and
snow/ice/blizzards was not an excuse to not show up, except for when it
hit 70 below one December. :) Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html