[TriLUG] Garage "Sale"

Brian McCullough via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Mar 6 13:27:17 EST 2017

Folks,

I have finally decided to admit that I am never going to do anything (
more ) with some of the equipment that I have been collecting.

So, I have available for collectors, experimenters or just other people
who have time on their hands, the following, and more:

21-inch Sun Monitor ( a big workstation monitor with Sun cable )

3 Sun Ultra ( SPARC machines ), if I remember 2 10s and a 20.  All
worked the last time I started them.

One of those pretty blue Apple towers from a few years ago. ( 10+? ) I
can get a model number if anybody is interested.

I know that there is more, but these are the big items.

I am willing to deliver anywhere in the Triangle area.

Brian