[TriLUG] Garage "Sale"

Ric Moore via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Mar 6 18:37:14 EST 2017

On 03/06/2017 01:27 PM, Brian McCullough via TriLUG wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I have finally decided to admit that I am never going to do anything (
> more ) with some of the equipment that I have been collecting.
>
> So, I have available for collectors, experimenters or just other people
> who have time on their hands, the following, and more:
>
> 21-inch Sun Monitor ( a big workstation monitor with Sun cable )
>
> 3 Sun Ultra ( SPARC machines ), if I remember 2 10s and a 20.  All
> worked the last time I started them.
>
> One of those pretty blue Apple towers from a few years ago. ( 10+? ) I
> can get a model number if anybody is interested.
>
> I know that there is more, but these are the big items.
>
> I am willing to deliver anywhere in the Triangle area.

I wish I lived there just to go through everyone's computer junk. The
last time I went nuts I bought a Unisys 5000/90 from Virginia surplus.
There were three huge cabinets that required 200V and 60 amps to turn
the beast on. I loved watching the tapes sync. Too cool. I just couldn't
afford to run it much. :) Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html