[TriLUG] Remote Desktop

Brian Henning via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Apr 25 13:51:07 EDT 2017

Tunnel RDP over SSH?  No additional ports required; on your client side you'd connect Remote Desktop to localhost:[tunnel_port]

The SSH server would handle establishing the TCP connection to the target, already inside the trusted network.

It's what I've done in the past when I have had Windows instances running.

-B