[TriLUG] OT: Relationship between Internet Speed and Video Latency

Jonc@nc.rr.com via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Apr 28 17:45:45 EDT 2017

Have them check your cable modem - look for weak signal or dropped packets. Sometimes the problem is reflection in the cables - an issue that grows worse under load.

It may also be that you are in a constrained area for service - an area that has been over subscribed, and you are in competition with your neighbors. The only cure there is to move your service to a different isp.

God luck

Sent from my iPad