[TriLUG] Gigabit-and-open-source-ready firewalls & routers?

Reginald Reed via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon May 1 18:53:34 EDT 2017

I built a system around the Supermicro X11SBA-LN4F motherboard and it
handles gigabit traffic without breaking a sweat.  It's a little on the
pricey side, but I specifically wanted a processor that support AES
encryption in hardware in a compact form factor.  It's running pfSense
v2.3.x.

I have a 3 node eero setup for WiFi.