[TriLUG] [For Sale] VCP Exam Voucher

Derek Linz via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Jun 19 10:39:30 EDT 2017

So, over three months ago I missed a VCP exam due to a death in the household. I contacted Pearson Vue support (an agonizing experience) and provided the requested documentation.

I followed up a couple of times, but eventually gave up and assumed it was a lost cause.

Last week I got an email notifying me that my case had been reviewed and I could reschedule my exam without paying an additional $250. However, since I passed the exam in March, they refunded my exam voucher.

Long story short, I have a VCP exam voucher and no use for it. If anyone is interested in a discounted VCP exam voucher, ping me off-list (and be careful not to let your client send it to the whole list even though you hit 'reply'!)

Thanks,
Derek Linz