[TriLUG] Any recommendations for cheap "cloud" hosting?

John Ostrander via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Jun 20 22:54:05 EDT 2017

I use dreamhost for most of my stuff; though, they aren't the cheapest.
Some nice things you get with them is easy DNS management, managed
email, and unlimited MySQL servers.

I recently bought a cloudatcost.com one time payment server. The
cloudatcost servers aren't the most secure and the uptime isn't what
they advertise, but if you're just playing around it might be worth
looking at as the price is pretty outstanding.