[TriLUG] Spectrum Modem Fees

Keith Woodie via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Jul 3 21:57:11 EDT 2017

When I called to get the modem fees removed I also switched from 300/20 to
100/10, which reduced my monthly fees from 100/month to 60/month.  I don't
think I was pushing anywhere near either the upload or download
speeds....so it felt like a good move to me to reduce and give them less
money.

I am still in high hopes for Google or AT&T Gigapower.  Currently Spectrum
is the highest residential available in the West Cary area where I live.

Sorry I don't have any experience with business service.

Whatever fiber service gets here first will earn my business.