[TriLUG] Total Solar Eclipse - Expeditions to SC??

Peter Neilson via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Jul 31 13:41:35 EDT 2017

My wife and I expect to drive to the Anderson Jockey Lot Flea Market in
Belton. It's a very good location with plenty of totality.

I suggested to them a month or two ago that they should open for the day
(they normally are just Saturday and Sunday) and they initially were not
interested. Now they seem to have jumped on it, and are offering free
observation goggles to the first 1000 people who ask. Perhaps they are
going to have even more of them for sale to latecomers. Somewhere in the
stuff I inherited from my grandfather I have the pair he got for 31 August
1932.

If anyone would like to arrange to go with us we are open to suggestions.