[TriLUG] TriLUG T-Shirt Project

Scott Sexton via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Aug 4 15:27:16 EDT 2017

The TriLUG is making a T-Shirt! But first, the Steering Committee would
like membership input. Do you have ideas or opinions about logos, graphics,
design or a slogan? Please let us know.

Do you have experience or a knack for graphic design? Take a stab at
designing a shirt and submit your design to steering at trilug.org for review.

After a reasonable amount of time, we will review all suggestions and
submissions, make some decisions and then let the membership know about the
new shirt. Or perhaps we'll put a couple of designs up for a vote. Who
knows? Either way it will be exciting!

We look forward to seeing and hearing about your ideas.