[TriLUG] OT: Temporary Office Space

Dwain Sims via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Aug 16 13:43:11 EDT 2017

Ken:

I have used a leased office in Cary at a Regus facility.  From what I can
see it works pretty well.  They provide a VOIP phone and an internet
connection.  There is also large conference rooms and a break area with
coffee and tea.  SanDisk (now Western Digital) has 2 such offices in the
Centre Green Office Park (near Weston Pky and Evans Rd).  I suspect the
only downside is that it expensive.  I don't see the bills so I don't
really know how bad it is.

I use the office to mainly store stuff.  There are folks that work for WD
 that use it more than I do.  (I like working from home.)

Dwain