[TriLUG] OT: Temporary Office Space

Tim Jowers via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Aug 16 13:51:40 EDT 2017

Plug for Wake Forest:
http://www.hatchoffice.com/

easy parking. walk to good restaurants. would be a neat place for a startup.

I WFH as I like having lots of monitors. :-)  I recommend using a shared
office space if co-working due to the dynamics. E.g. if you hire interns
then they will not take the project seriously if they come to your house.
Just odd human psych stuff.

Cheers,
Tim
P.S> Anyone want to hire me to do appdev in mobile or something for a great
pay rate? Let's make a deal. :->