[TriLUG] Wireless AP recommendation

Matt Flyer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Aug 24 10:26:38 EDT 2017

The thread on Eero wifi reminded me that I am going to be in the market
for some wireless access points.  We are in the process of building a
house for my parents and while most of the rooms will have a wired jack
(or multiple) they are rather addicted to their tablets and phones
which will run wifi.

I was thinking of getting a couple of Ubiquity UAP-Pro models and
mounting them on the ceiling, one at each end of the house.

Does anyone have experience with them, good or bad, and would you
recommend them or recommend staying away from them and going with
something else?