[TriLUG] Wireless AP recommendation

Matt Flyer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Aug 24 11:50:39 EDT 2017

I want to thank everyone for the great feedback on the Ubiquiti
products.  They sound like a winner.

I do have a dumb question. Do they mount to a ceiling electrical box or
something else?  This is new construction, so I can put just about
anything in but would prefer to avoid having just a wire sticking
through the sheetrock.