[TriLUG] Wireless AP recommendation

Matt Flyer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Aug 24 11:57:47 EDT 2017

That is a really good point.  I too am considering the "pro" model with
the dual band.  The spec sheet for them said POE.  How far away can the
injector or switch be?  I would like to avoid putting electrical
outlets in the attic for them and would prefer to put the injector in
the basement in the "IT" closet.