[TriLUG] OT: auto-centered video[1]?

Brian via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Aug 28 15:05:59 EDT 2017

Well, it turns out the ffmpeg filters can't quite handle the case of a
subject gradually precessing across the frame, and occasionally jumping
around...so I'm turning to Blender to animate a translate/crop filter.
A bit more work, but not as tedious as I'd feared.

I could certainly do a short presentation at some point, but I don't
think it would be fodder for an entire meeting.

-B