[TriLUG] OT: auto-centered video[1]?

Keith Merryman via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Aug 29 10:41:21 EDT 2017

I've used the Warp Stabilizer feature in Premiere Pro a few times, it
works quite well.  In the first frame you specify a few sharp corners
then "play" the "video" forward and it makes guesses where those
selected points have moved to (which you can edit if it guessed
wrong).  It's not 100% automated, but close to it.