[TriLUG] Internet Neutrality

Bill Trautman via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Sep 11 10:42:27 EDT 2017

To pile on....  Many of these providers that 'we' have got their position
in the market by being allowed to create a regulated monopoly.   Having
them now say we don't want regulation is the height of hypocrisy.  There
are many services that would not exist if the existing monopoly based
providers had their way.  Their concern is using that monopoly position to
extract as much cash from you and me as they can.