[TriLUG] Internet Neutrality

Peter Neilson via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Sep 11 11:10:53 EDT 2017

The corporate annual reports of the Bell System from around 1907 contain a
wealth of technical analysis supporting the creation of a regulated phone
monopoly. Worth reading. The biggest problem seemed to be the difficulty
of interconnecting competing systems. My grandfather lived in a community
served by two separate phone companies. Most businesses found they needed
two separate phones.