[TriLUG] Tableau training

Tim Jowers via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Sep 14 09:17:42 EDT 2017

Hi Mauricio,

  I do not but recently was in a similar boat for iOS. Turns out, not a lot
out there, surprisingly. Ended up with a blended instruction/udemy
offering. Purchased 2 courses on udemy and then met with instructor
virtually after watching videos. Good thing is you can 2x the speed of the
lectures so gloss over the stuff which you already know or which is simple.

Cheers,
Tim Jowers