[TriLUG] emergency website help needed

Wes Garrison via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Sep 16 10:09:23 EDT 2017

I've managed to break all the rewrite rules on our website and I'm not sure
how I did it.

I tried to push a bunch of changes live by pulling from our git repo
instead of just copying the files over by hand like I normally do, and
everything broke.

This is with Apache 2.4

I can access all the files by typing in the entire link, but the re-write
rules all give a "forbidden" error.

The log shows:
client denied by server configuration

I've tried every permission I can possibly think of, and I've been googling
for 2 hours.

Can I set up a call with someone who knows more about this than me?

Thanks,

-Wes
Wesley S. Garrison
Network Engineer