[TriLUG] SMTP Submission (port 587) from behind an HTTP(S) proxy

Matt Flyer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Sep 15 17:11:29 EDT 2017

Alan,

Great Suggestion.  I am surprised I didn't come across this application
when I was looking for a Linux means to access Exchange systems.

I downloaded it and have been trying it out.  So far, so good.  It has
received my inbox and I was able to quickly send myself a test message
at least.  This may be the ticket.  I assume that once installed it
automatically starts as a listening process, if not I will have to look
into this.