[TriLUG] Anyone have a cloud-hosted listserv provider they really like?

Javier Henderson via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Oct 9 19:29:51 EDT 2017

Heath,

I’ve my own VM cluster, at a commercial datacenter in Fremont CA (Hurricane Electric). I’d be happy to host a VM for you, so you can run your domain, instance of Mailman, etc. I also have an Ironport cluster, which you’re welcome to use to front-end your domain.

Same to everyone else here, within reason.

-jav