[TriLUG] Locked Out Linux box (Denouement)

Roger W. Broseus via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Oct 23 14:42:30 EDT 2017

Glad to hear you found a fix, albeit difficult.

I ditched SuSE years ago for Ubuntu. SuSE created overlapping partitions
during installation! I also don't like the KDE interface as well as Gnome.
And, at the time, Ubuntu "just worked." I struggled with multi-media under SuSE.

At on time, I tested three distros and triple booted Linux to try out Ubuntu,
Debian and SuSE. As I said, Ubuntu won. Of course it is Debian-based. I
actually run Xubuntu because it's less resource hungry, using the XFCE interface.

Good luck with CENTOS.

--
Roger W. Broseus - Linux User
     Email: RogerB at bronord.com